Monday, September 8, 2014

Oh Daddy my Daddy

DaddyTime

I've been with my SL dad for 5 years and 9 months now. He loves me just the same as he did the first days and I love him the same! I almost never (sometimes I accidentally log too fast) log off without blowing him kisses and saluting him. I'm his Lil Chuck, his cutie, his Audrey, and his trouble. He laughs at my antics. We even zombie hunt together! He is so awesome that he is even a Lt. Colonel at Tombstone. That means he is good at shooting bad guys...or eating donuts...did they have donuts in that time period? I plan to spend many more years with him! As many as I can get!

I used a pose from GlamRus Poses called "Mini Me". It can be bought at All the Little Things for an awesome low price but be sure to buy it before the 27th! This round of ATLT is Limited. The items exclusive for this round will not be sold after this month is up!

My owl nails and panda necklace are also limited this month and can be bought at All the Little Things.

My oh so cute vanity and chair will fit nicely in any bedroom! Wimey made this set for The Challenge! The chair even has poses! This set is currently only 150L!

My cute giraffe toy? You can get that at Kidz Clozet. It comes in a set of 8 (7 other animals besides the giraffe) and is 1LI! It looks great on shelves, floors, vanities, and even dressers!

I don't normally wear binkies but this mustache one is just so adorable (I love cute mustache themed things!) It's from That's So Kyoot's Gatcha for Woodland Treasures! There are a ton of cute ones. So if you are into wearing binkies, you should totally go play it!

Look through the credits to get any of the things above!

<3 Audra Graves

GET THE LOOK

Dress: Tiny Buttons - Spencer Chevy (Found at ATLT)
Necklace: Awwdorable - Hip Hop Panda Necklace Limited (Found at ATLT)
Nails: Awwdorable - Owl Nails Limited (Found at ATLT)
Binky: That's So Kyoot - Binky 009 (Found at Woodland Treasures)
Hair: Olive - The Anya Sleep (Red)

Vanity & Chair: Wimey - Shabby Chickie Vanity Set (for The Challenge)
Wooden Giraffe: Kidz Clozet - (part of) Flat Wooden Toys
Pose: GlamRus Kidz - Mini Me Pose (Found at ATLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment