Wednesday, September 24, 2014

An Update

Neverland2

Hey guys! Sorry for the silence! I have a few blog posts I am getting out tonight and tomorrow and then I will have another hopefully short silence! I am moving across the country on Friday and have been busy with packing, setting up blog photos, working RL , etc. Once I move I have to mess around with the computer I have there (It's not so good) and hopefully get it working well enough for me to take blog photos and move around on SL! Do you guys have any viewer suggestions? I was using firestorm way back before but it got to a point where I couldn't move my camera without locking up and crashing. I'll be saving up for a new computer though so I can get back to my regular blogging like it used to be!

As you can see in the photo above, I'm exhausted, trying to keep up. Good thing I've been living in pajamas lately. I can just fall over onto my bed and take a long nap! These pajamas are from Jellybeans Fashions and can be found at Neverland Events until the 8th of October! Then a new round begins! There are some super super cute things at this event and I can't wait to keep showing you! (One more post about it before the move and then a couple more after).

Thanks for your patience you guys! I appreciate all my readers and the designers and can't wait to keep growing!

<3 Audra Graves

GET THE LOOK
Pajamas: Jellybeans Fashions - Fluffy Unicorn TD (Found at Neverland Events)
Hair: Truth - Melinda Cherry
Eyelids: Slink - Mesh Eyelids
Nails: Awwdorable - Owl Nails Limited (Found at ATLT til the 27th)
Bed: Art Dummy - Haven Cabana Bed V2.

No comments:

Post a Comment